Toll Interoperability Online Conference
An online, comprehensive industry event focused on road-side and back-office tolling interoperability!
Time & Location
Dec 05, 11:00 AM EST – Dec 06, 4:00 PM EST
About the event
As the tolling industry expands across the U.S. and increasingly converts to cashless operations, the need for tolling interoperability becomes more vital. Agencies, vendors, consultants continue to create next-generation solutions, while various working groups have connected to chart the path forward. In this conference, we want to expand the discussion by convening a broader range of stakeholders (toll agencies, consultants, vendors, etc.) to exchange ideas regarding this important topic.
This comprehensive toll interoperability (“IOP”) event will cover:
- International examples of tolling interoperability e.g., from Europe, Latin America, Asia
- U.S. regional toll hubs and new tag protocol adoption updates
- Issues related to inter-state violation reciprocity, integration with Road User Charging and congestion pricing
- Roadside vendor updates on RFID reader and transponder products, IOP perspectives and industry support
- Third-party vendor industry integration issues and recommendations
We are excited to have commitment from key leaders from across the public and private sectors to participate. Our events are free for public agency personnel. We look forward to what will hopefully be another 200+ person well received and attended event!
Please see below for a draft agenda.
SESSION GUIDE (more details to come):
SESSION 1 – U.S. IOP Overview & Issues
SESSION 2 – Regional Updates
SESSION 3 – IOP System Providers
SESSION 4 - Third-Party Providers
SESSION 5 - Third-Party Integration Solutions
- Sale ends: Oct 31, 11:50 PM EDT
General Admission - Early Bird
Early Bird Registration saves $50 per person through October 31st!$175.00
Full-time, public agency employees can use their government-issued email to register for free.$0.00
December 5-6 | Online Event